< Back To Team Page
Since 2014 providing fun, fitness and community is at the heart of all of Bailie’s endeavors. Whether it is teaching people on the Napa River how to stand up paddleboard, training beginner athletes through their first paddle triathlon or developing workouts for her clients, Bailie strives to create a training environment that motivates and empowers individuals to continually challenge themselves in a positive and rewarding way.
Bailie’s athletic focus is stand up paddling within the triathlon circuit. Since 2015 she has placed in three USAT sanctioned paddle triathlons. In the 2016 Morro Bay Paddle Triathlon, the five person Napa-based paddle triathlon team Bailie formed and coached all placed within the top 5 finishers. By using paddling to introduce beginner athletes to triathlons, Bailie hopes to part the waters for more people to compete in triathlons and a inspire a lifelong passion for paddling.
Instagram Page | Facebook Page | Twitter Page
Operations Director & Head Paddling Coach January 2017 - Present | Napa Valley Paddle - Napa, Ca
- Oversee operations on the Napa River with a strong focus on increasing Napa Valley Paddle’s presence and reputation in Napa and within the greater SUP community.
- Increase brand awareness through SUP program design, bookings, demonstrations, experience & destination marketing, customer service and equipment sales.
- Provide training and leadership to Napa Valley Paddle guides and those who want to improve their paddling skills and river awareness.
- Foster relationships with community agencies, businesses and the greater Bay Area/national SUP community.
- Manage diverse, traditional, social and grassroots marketing campaigns.
Public Relations and Event Coordinator March 2015 - Present | Napa Valley Yacht Club - Napa, Ca
- Appointed Director of annual Paddle Day fundraising event to support the Youth Paddler Scholarship Fund. Increased attendance by over 100 guests and raised over $2500 for the Scholarship Fund, an increase of $1700 from the previous year.
- Donor solicitation and build sponsor relationships.
Owner/Head Paddling Coach May 2014 - January 2017 | High Water Stand Up Paddle Napa Valley - Napa, Ca
- Create and instruct stand up paddling activities: introductory paddle classes, paddle fitness, SUP yoga, river clean ups and paddle races; 15 to 25 classes and events per season.
- Build curriculum for HWSUP paddle triathlon team.
- Cultivate positive relationships with other Napa River businesses and City organizations to regularly partner with them for the preservation of our local watershed.
- Website development and create all social media/marketing materials, promotional videos and print media.
- Manage all bookkeeping, financials and taxes.
- Introduced hundreds of people to the sport of stand up paddling via program offerings and promotions; 85% are local and repeat customers retained by providing excellent customer service.
1st Place - 2016 Morro Bay Paddle Triathlon - Women’s Olympic Distance Division
1st Place - 2016 Half Moon Bay Paddle Triathlon - Olympic Distance Division
1st Place - 2015 Vallejo Bridge to Bridge Duathlon - Women’s Olympic Distance Division
1st Place - 2015 Folsom Paddle Triathlon - Women’s Sprint Distance Division
NASM Certified Personal Trainer 2016
TRX Level 1 2015
PaddleFit Core 2014